26 April 2010

"4"


Happy Birthday to our not-so-little "Anna Banana" who turned 4 years-old on April 25th.
I would post some baby pictures of her and reminisce of her birth, and whatnot, but in all honesty...I can't really remember.
Sorry...
So, per our usual birthday fare, I made cupcakes. Personalized with the birthday girl's name, of course!
And one of my favorites: Chocolate cupcake with strawberry frosting.
Mmmm.....we brought home left overs.

Anna licking the frosting off of her 1st cupcake.
Notice the ice cream that's left neglected?
And so it remained neglected...
Until I decided to sacrifice my stomach and eat it in her stead.


We can't go around wasting food now, can we?


She wanted another cupcake...and we told her she could have a second one.
So long as she ate the ENTIRE first cupcake (rather than just licking the frosting off of it)
She apparently wanted that second cupcake's frosting SO BAD, that she forced herself to eat the whole thing!

*That'll teach her!
"You want more frosting? Eat that entire sugar-filled cake and THEN you can eat more frosting!"

I mean....if they don't learn good eating habits at home, where else are they going to learn it, I ask?


Most of the gang.
Gathered together to help us celebrate all things Anna!

(okay, that was probably a bit of an exaggeration. They most likely just wanted to play with their cousins and eat cake and ice cream...)


Either way, Happy Birthday, Anna!






No comments: