30 January 2010

creative writing

All our kids love to draw.
Or, doodle.
Or, whatever it is you call it when kids scribble aimlessly on sheet after sheet after sheet of paper...
(believe me, I have the paper bills -not to mention lack of fridge space - to prove it!)


But, can I just say...
My 3 year-old is a GENIUS!
I mean, look at that penmanship!
And her rendition of Mitch is quite uncanny, if I do say so myself!


3 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

We have lots of those pictures too! Isn't it funny how they draw the long legs coming out of the head? Cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Perfect! :)

Yumi said...

I know, Rachel...somewhere, Mitch's body seems to have vanished! They sort of do look like aliens. I think it's fascinating how all (most) kids start out drawing people this way! Makes you wonder what's really going on inside their little heads!
But, hey! Did you notice she accurately drew 5 fingers? Ha Ha at least she got THAT right!