I can't believe it's that time of year again!
Time for sweets, treats, and SUGAR, SUGAR, SUGAR!!!
They do this every year...and it's GREAT!
What makes this even better?
The girls are quite picky with the candies they like.... which means that aside from the Hershey's Kisses, M&M's, and gummy snacks--most of the other candies simply get...
left behind!
Hmm...what a shame.


2 comments:
HA HA! We do the same here! I always put the candy away - WAY up so the kids can't reach it but the candy always seems to be cockroached for some reason...
Hmmmm??? Wonder what's going on?
Fun!!! I was looking around a neighborhood for Easter egg hunts, the only one I saw said "Purchase Tickets", and I was like, "What?! I'm not paying for this!" (I guess I'm just too cheap!). This year I plan to actually have her go out in our yard, last year she was too young. We'll see how it goes! =)
Post a Comment