Yep, the only "BOY" in our household turned one year older today!
Hooray for Mommy that Daddy is now the same age!
(no more crackin' jokes about my age, now!!)
For Daddy's birthday, the girls wanted to make something special for him.
We recently borrowed a book from the library called,
"NOODLES FROM SCRATCH".
And wouldn't you know it! They had fun!
Measuring, mixing and kneading the dough...
And after a couple of hours of waiting...the end result?
(surprisingly, it actually was pretty good!
In a "home-made" kinda way)
And for the finale...who ever heard of a birthday without cake...?
And for the finale...who ever heard of a birthday without cake...?
Happy Birthday, Daddy!!





4 comments:
Happy Birthday Mitch! Wish we were
there to celebrate with you guys!
Hope you all had a fun birthday!
It looks very yummy noodle and cake!
Happy Birthday Mitch! I have that same mentality in the kitchen and if I'm to raise the kind of boys that actually think to HELP with the housework, I really need to get off that! What a special birthday meal for Daddy!
Happy Birthday Mitch! You guys have such great little helpers. That looks like a ton of work! Yumi, you definitely earned your "mommy brownie points" for the year!! :)
Hi Yumi, thanks for always caring to even check our blog . . . if I were anyone else, I would've given up on me a long time ago! Every time I check your blog it inspires me to ONE DAY be more ambitious like you! I think it's so great that you & the girls made such a loving dinner for Mitch ("Happy Belated Birthday, Mitch!"). We really should try & get together one day, now that Rebekah's older, I want her to have more "playmates". =)
Post a Comment