But, the other day, Kela and Anna went to their friend, Adia's birthday party at Gymboree. Honestly, it was their very first time stepping foot into that place. Yes, it's probably really germ-y and practically highway robbery what they charge to use their "room o' bright, plushy toys" but the girls had a blast! I must say, I'm almost tempted to use the free trial coupon their goody-bags came with. Almost...
14 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
We don't have those around here, but I have heard they are a lot of fun! I'm guessing that if it is priced anything like their clothes than you are right, highway robbery! I do love gymboree though!
I thought that was a clothing store? I think around here it's "the little gym" that is similar. Their prices are crazy, I think I might just stick with the public rec centers. But it looks like a lot of fun for the girls!
Yes, it's a store...but they also have early education centers like these-or, basically a big playground. I have friends that take their kids, and it's like $300+/month for about an hour sesssion of mommy & me. I say, if you pay that much, they should let you drop them off for at least a couple of hours! Anyhoo-yea, cute cloths and fun playgym for the kiddos.
Post a Comment