04 September 2008

lost & found!

Yea! Crisis (and an unnecessary expense) averted, I found my phone! Well...technically, I never really lost my phone. It was inadvertently taken. My sister had borrowed my phone & mistakenly put it in her bag. Thank goodness I decided to call her and ask before heading to the mall to buy a new phone...which are ridiculously expensive, don't you think?!
Anyhoo-I'm not as careless as I thought I was! Yay! ...Except for the fact that it did take me an entire day and a half before realizing that it was gone...

2 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Hey Yumi, I got your message. We would love to get together with and I'm sure the girls would have fun playing. I'll email you my cell number.

Mindy said...

Tag, You're it! :) It's an ABC getting to know you. Go to my blog to get the rules :)