This afternoon, I realized that I don't have a phone. I haven't had a phone since yesterday afternoon--sometime during the course of our Labor Day picnic at Ala Moana...I misplaced my phone. Tells you how often I use my phone, huh?
Well, in my defense, my mind was fried (along with my back and shoulders!) from the long day at the beach yesterday. I was convinced that Mitch took it with him to work today, but when he came home without it...I felt kinda guilty for accusing him.
My to do list tomorrow: buy a new phone.

2 comments:
Well, at least you don't beat your phone up. I am just about to do a post about how many stinkin' phones we've gone through lately!
Yumi! This is Annie, I am Jason's sister. I haven't ever met you but I feel like we are all family :) I figured since I regularly check your blog I should say hello and that I love your cute little family! Will you tell Mitch hello for me? Very cute pictures! You guys need ten more little girls, they are so beautiful! Annie.
Post a Comment