Anyway, in case you're wondering why I always have Jolee in the carrier...this is why:
Jolee can't stand her carseat. Absolutely detests it. She rarely falls asleep in it, and even when she does, it usually doesn't last long because she wakes right back up. She used to enjoy it much more-but beginning about a month ago, she no longer has any tolerance for it. It's probably because she knows no one is holding her. Even if the car is moving, or I put her in the stroller...it's a no-go. She always wants to be carried. I should take a picture of Kela and Anna in the car when Jolee is crying. They usually both have their hands covering their ears to muffle the sound of Jolee's wailing. I suppose it's not only the carseat...she simply always wants to be carried.
Who ever said baby #3 is usually the easiest?! Liars, I tell you! LIARS! I feel like I've been duped! Seriously, all things point to "no more kids!"
Just kidding...(sort of).
And after we came home from the zoo, I found Jolee like this. I think Kela gave her the ducky blanket to keep her from crying. Funny thing is, it actually worked! Even if it was only for about 10 minutes...which in Jolee time, is fast approaching a record!


5 comments:
I think the third is the hardest--you have gone from man to man to having to play zone defense. But saying that, as the third gets older it is easier--not as stressful since you have done this a couple times already and they have 2 older siblings to keep them entertained.
The third child was really hard for us. They out numbered us. Everyone told me once you have three it doesn't matter how many you have. That was so not true! Four was the hardest for me. Not that our fourth child was hard, he was a really good baby, Just something about that number of kids. Having my fifth there hasn't really been to much change. I feel like I'm at that point where I could have ten kids now and my stress levels would be the same! Not that it's going to happen!
You really need to email me your measurements so I can get a sling to you. They are really so much more comfortable for both you and baby.
3 was hard, 4 was WAY easier for me. Both Brennen and Chyler were really "good" babies - but just the sheer number of 3 vs. 1 was really difficult. Maybe with 4 the outnumbering doesn't bother you as much - maybe by that time, you are completely numb!?? HA!
Have you forgotten that Aunty Celia likes to go to the zoo? And alone at that!
I feel your pain! Jojo sounds just like Rebekah . . . even until now (she'll be 9 mos. tom.), she needs to nursed and rocked to sleep. It's an acrobat act just to get her into her crib without upsetting her. Third child theories, huh? Hmmm, I was a third child! I wonder if I gave my mom and dad stress? Regardless, she's still very cute! I saw Airi and Paul last week in our ward. I told Airi how I envy your blog dilligence. You rock! Hopefully I'll have some "new" posts soon . . . you know, from 3 months ago! Hee, hee! Take care!
Post a Comment