Our little JoJo turned 2 months old this past Friday, the 19th. Wow, how fast time flies! Although...at times, I wish she'd hurry up and start sitting up by herself and crawling to relieve my tired arms from carrying her. (Bad mommy moment).
Anyway, we had her 2 month check up at the dr.'s office and here's her stats ('cause I know you want to know!) She's 11 lbs. 14 oz. and 22 3/4 inches tall. Supposedly ranking around the 84% & 79% respectively. However, at 37.5 cm, her head is only in the 15%. Do kids here in Hawaii have large heads? Or is my baby strangely lop-sided?...Can you tell? I think she just has the case of the "Seavey small-headedness syndrome" Oh well, what can you do, right?
And, I couldn't get a great pic of Jolee this month...she's going through a growth spurt or something (obviously, did you see her weight?) 'cause all she does is sleep.
Although today was Saturday, we braved the mall to get a few errands run. Today, there was some special event going on where companies held different themed booths for the keiki (kids). They had the "mad scientist" presentation, balloons, gymnastics, hula, etc. We visited the balloons (don't all kids like balloons?) and a booth making Kids I.D cards. On the back is their thumb prints and of course, their pic on the front. A good thing to have, I must say.


7 comments:
Time does fly, has it really been two months?! Enjoy this time with JoJO, before you know it she'll be walking and won't want to be held. I have been so sad every time Lillia has hit a milestone because she is my last baby and I want her to stay little longer!
Sorry, I wasn't done. Good job with the ID cards. That is something I have been meani g to do with my kids. Very smart if you ask me!
She's got the case of the small Seavey head syndrome, I tell ya! Brighton totally has it, too :) Oh the pain in finding a hat that fits when he's an adult. But we both know that old story, eh?
Hey Yumi & Mitch! Found your blog on your Facebook page so I hope you don't mind if "Blog-Stalk" a bit...your keikis are ADORABLE!! Congrats on your third lil baby girl! Yoroshiku out to your hubby..Mitch was my hubby's trainer out in Fukuoka. :)
Hey Gini...I'm jealous you're done having kids. I wish I were done & my girls were all grown up and independent. Or, maybe I'll feel like you once they are grown. The grass is always greener, right?
And Collette-yes hat shopping with Mitch is like pulling teeth. Did you know the last 2 (Fitted) hats he's gotten were YOUTH hats? No lie. I'm glad I got girls that don't need to worry so much about caps and such.
Oh yeah, I know what you mean about hats! Brian has like two hats and those ones he has to wear backwards most of the time because it looks weird the front way. He's going to kill me for saying that. But yeah. I hope b's head starts growing! Oh, and I just noticed. Was that Mitch's handwriting on the ID cards? Let's not even start on the handwriting!
Ok, for the record, Collette-Mitch wrote those out before I realized. I seriously stopped cold, and was thisclose to asking for another card to rewrite...BUT, I figure it'll just end up at the bottom of the girls' toy drawer, so decided to "let it go"
Yes, Mitch has terrible handwriting...
Post a Comment