Mitch has been buggin me for...oh I don't know, FOREVER! to cut the girls' hair. Every time they take a shower, or when he does their hair (yes, Mitch can even style a pony tail!), or whenever he sees Anna brushing her long bangs out of her face just so she can see...he mentions it. Or, should I say NAGS me to hurry up and do something about it! So, after dragging my feet for over a year, I finally relented.
I would have taken them to a professional salon to get it cut, but since they charge a rediculous amount, I decided to snip it myself. I'm not, by any means, good with the scissors. Ask Mitch...he won't even let me cut his hair! (Although he used to let me...until he had his friend "fix" it without telling me...from then on, I simply REFUSED!)Anyhoo-I cut Kela's hair pretty short 'cause she's always asking me to cut it short like mine. Then, for Anna, I only cut her bangs. Mitch wanted me to cut the length as well...but the back of her hair is so cute and curly...I just couldn't get myself to chop it off! Since she hates me to pull it up in rubber bands (and almost always pulls them out if I do)...I figure the bangs are good enough. And, yes, I saved Anna's hair clippings. For scrapbooking, of course! :)

2 comments:
Hi! Yumichan,
I think you did good job at cutting
kids hair.They are so cute and good
for the hot Hawaii's summer.I have
been cutting Makoto and our kids hair since we married.
I saved money alot!!
Kaori
Cute haircuts! We unfortunately have to shell out for Brighton's haricuts (speaking of - he just got one) because those kiddie cuts have some magical powers that make him sit still, plus I can only imagine the drama that might be if I were to cut his hair at home. Not a pretty picture!
Post a Comment