02 August 2008

jolee's 2 weeks old!


Technically, she's not even supposed to be born yet! Her due date is this Sunday the 3rd...but here she is, in all her 2 week old glory! I am SO THRILLED that she is no longer inside me! I can't say that enough! Don't get me wrong, I'm one of those weirdo women who actually enjoys being preggo...but towards the end, around the 8th month or so, it just gets so uncomfortable and tiring...
Anyway, she will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and so I thought I'd post just a couple of pictures of our growing little girl. She sleeps wonderfully during the day and pretty well at night in her bassinet. She's getting to the point where she doesn't have to be nursing every minute she's awake...which is lovely for me. I don't feel like a "binky" as much as I did last week! Also, she takes a bottle quite well (unlike my other 2 which absolutely refused!) so yesterday I was able to get out of the house for a few hours to run errands and pick up my Mom from the airport sans baby! Woohoo! I forgot what that FREEDOM feels like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like Kela! Wow! Congrats to Jolee for being such a good eater and sleeper! Always such a nice gift that babies can give to their parents.