It was so great having my Mom stay here with us for a couple of weeks. The girls absolutely love their "Obachan" and had fun spending time with her. Kela and Anna were so lucky this summer, they got to spend time with both their grandmothers!
All good things must come to an end, however, and we had to bid sayonara to Obachan yesterday. The girls miss her already, and keep asking when we can "fly on Daddy's airplane to go to Seattle". We're hoping sometime soon--seeing as we now have some pretty lucrative flying benefits! :)

And, since JoJo turns 4 weeks old tomorrow...here's some pictures of our growing "chubby" baby. Still sleeping a lot during the day, and usually pretty well at night. She has been going to sleep much later these days, but I attribute it to the fact that all of us are going to bed late these days. The carseat, however, is becoming quite a trial. On some days, she will sleep like an angel for hours in the car...while other times, she'll cry like someone's poking her with a needle. You just never know what kind of day she'll have in the car until we hit the road. All in all, she's doing great and sleeping well. As you can tell by the pictures, she's also gaining weight like a champ! Those rolls and folds on her arms and legs...and those cheeks! Believe me, she's a good eater!

3 comments:
Congratulations Yumi and Mitch! JoJo is gorgeous! Love checking out your updates and pictures... maybe one of these days I'll get a blog page going.
We've got 9 more weeks til our little guy joins us... so excited... and a little nervous too cause it's been so long since Caysen was a baby (5 years)!
Love,
Chris, Conrad, Caysen
So cute. I think she looks like a Seavey baby in the bottom photo. That one reminds me of Brighton when he was that age - minus the purple onesie. :)
She is sooo cute!!! Part of me could be a little jealous that you have a baby. I wish I could hold her and cuddle her. It's great to see your mom in the pictures-- I love her!!!
Post a Comment