30 July 2008

adventures at the mall, part 2!

No, we didn't lose Anna this time...but I was pretty proud of myself for braving the mall solo today. Well, not fully solo, as we met up with my sister Elika and her 2 kiddies. I was worried about Jolee, but she slept for most of the time and woke up hungry just as we were thinking of leaving. Perfect timing!

It turns out that Winward Mall has this new attraction...the indoor playgym. It was pretty crowded, probably because it's still Summer Break and all the mommies and grandparents were looking for stuff to entertain their kids with. But, Anna had a fun time with her cousin Aya on the plexi-foam ship, sharks, turtles, and waterfalls. We just may have to make another trip out to the East side again...just for this! After school's in session, of course. I can't stand crowds...


No comments: