For those who don't know, we are a chiropractic-lovin' family. We all get adjusted regularly. Kela and Anna both love getting adjusted. It's so cute watching them crawl up on the table by themselves and wait for Paul to adjust them. No, he doesn't "crack" their backs like adults...but little kids need adjustments just as much (if not more!!) as us adults do!
Today, after getting home from the hospital and taking a short nap ('cause we all needed it!!) we headed out to Uncle Paul's office for little "Jo-Jo"'s very first adjustment. And not to mention for me too, since sleeping in the hospital is always so uncomfortable for me... You can tell by the pictures that she was not a happy camper lying down on her back, but right afterwards, she was the happiest baby around! Yay for having an awesome chiropractor for a brother-in-law! Yes, we feel very fortunate, and will continue to take advantage of it! :) Thanks, Paul!


4 comments:
Yay! I can't believe she came early. No more pregnant, hot, uncomfortable summer months for you. I'm jealous.
I missed seeing you at Kela's party but I'm so glad you and baby are doing well. Congratulations! Hope to see you soon.
Naomi
You're looking so good so soon after having baby! Glad you're not still preggo cause man!, the humidity! Chyler says HI to her new friend but between you and me, I think she has hair envy! Look at that nice head of hair!!
Congratulations Yumes, and welcome Jolee, to the Sakuma clan. It's always nice to have relatives with special (useful) skills. Now, if only I can take advantage of it....
Congratulations Yumi! Wow two whole weeks early. Arent you just so happy to be done???? She is beautiful, as is the name. I was just wondering about you the other day too. I havent checked on you in a while. Congrats again!
Post a Comment