19 June 2008

preschool time again!!

Temporarily, anyway. Mitch's Mom usually works at a preschool while she's here for the summers, but this year, she's only volunteering for one month. So, since she's helping them out for free, they said she could bring Kela with her whenever she wants! Yea! Jumped on that one right away! It's only 3 times a week, but I can leave her there until around 4 if I want...today, I kept her there until around 1, but since she seemed to enjoy it I think I just may take her up on that 4 pm pick-up. Plus she gets to spend time with Grandma which they both really enjoy. Kela loves her Grandma. She spoils her. But then again, isn't that what Grandparents are supposed to do?
So, while she was at preschool, I got to relax and do my exercising which I've seriously been slacking in since May. It was great! Although Anna was really sad to see Kela off. She cried and cried for 'em. I felt so bad for her! The entire time away, she kept saying she wanted to go pick Kela and Grandma up...Not really looking forward to tomorrow's drop-off.

*oh, and ignore the weird guy in the background of the picture. I was rushing with Anna waiting in the car & right when I snapped the pic, he walked by. Argh, timing!

2 comments:

jenn w said...

Could she be any cuter?

kim said...

I want summer school--in any way shape or form. How fun to be able to do it with Grandma.