23 June 2008

going incognito...

Ok, so I know that's the wrong use of the word...I just wanted a cool way to say I'm going private. Don't know why, but lately I've had an urge to make my blog a bit more private...Actually, Mitch has been asking me to do so since before I even started this whole blog thing. He's big on privacy.
So, I'm trying this whole thing out & it may just be temporary, but for now, I'll see how it goes.
I still want to keep in contact with all my family and friends, and so if you know someone who checks my blog that I've forgotten to invite, send me an email and I'll be happy to add 'em! Just want to make sure I KNOW all who "visit" me. :)
And, if it's too "humbug" to log in, sorry...you can still check out our family page here. It's not private and I usually update that every month. But, hope you still stop by to say HI and see "what's up" with us!

No comments: