(note: you may want to stop music below before pushing play...)
Anna's Uncle Brian and Aunty Collette sent her a Dora singing birthday card. Since both of them LOVE to sing (at the top of their lungs at times!) you can imagine big of a hit this was. They couldn't stop opening it and singing along...it got a tad annoying after a while, but they loved it & it sure was fun to watch! Thanks Brian and Collette!!
(Oh, and that sound after the card stopped singing -and when we started laughing-was Anna burping...)

3 comments:
That was way too cute!!!! She is precious!!
I was thinking of you last night as I was watching Def Leppard performing on Dancing with the Stars. That was who you loved, right??
Oh yes, I LOVED Def Leppard in 6th grade--got the Tshirt and songbook for Christmas & I was in Heaven! Hee hee, thanks for the good memories! :)
So cute, my kids all came running in to see this when they heard Dora's voice! Will kept having me play it again and again!
Post a Comment