Our little girl has turned 2! I can't believe how fast time flies!!
She was born on April 25, 2006, weighing in at 8 lbs 3.8 oz & measuring 19 inches long. It seems like forever ago...and yet like just yesterday! For those who haven't seen her grow up, Here's a little slideshow of some pictures from the first 2 years of our little "Anna Banana"'s life.



5 comments:
It goes by WAY too fast doesn't it?! Maya will be 1 next week!
She was the cutest baby! It is so sad how quickly they grow up. Lillia will be one in a few weeks. It is hard for me to believe it. I love the slide show.
Happy Birthday little Anna! Love your slide show. I need to get on the ball and install one of those on my blag.
And yes, she does share her bday with Penny from back in the day Lynnwood Stake...
Happy bday to Anna! Wow that went fast, another 6 months and I'll have a two year old. Crazy!
Happy Birthday (belated) Anna!!!
Post a Comment