26 April 2008

birthday girl!!


After the "Family Fun Night" festivities, we took the girls and some of their cousins to Baskin-Robbins for some Ice Cream to Celebrate Anna's BIG DAY. So, we didn't do the whole Cake & Balloons tonight...that's to come later, and it'll be BIG, I promise! But, Anna really couldn't have cared less...she was happy to get her very own scoop of ice cream (Daddy helped her eat it, of course). Although Kela did keep asking us when we were going to decorate the house and have a party..."later" doesn't seem to be in her vocabulary as of yet. She must get her impatience from my side... Anyway, what a great ending to a fun-filled day!

2 comments:

Gini said...

I love baskin robbins!! That was actually my first job. I think I gained ten pound that summer! I still can't get enough of their ice cream.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

That's funny, that was my first job too! I was always first to switch the cartons when they were "empty." Sometimes there were a few leftovers in there that I had to take care of in the backroom before throwing them away. I might just have to take a walk to BR today. We have one only about a mile from our house!