16 February 2008

Yea! So, I'm a conformist...

So, I decided to go against my better judgment (and Mitch's requests not to) to start a blog for our family. My family webspace is fairly limiting when it comes to file sizes, videos, etc., so I couldn't help but feel like I needed another avenue to showcase our family happenings. For all our family and friends so far away, hopefully, this will be an easier way to keep up with the Seavey's ( the other Seavey's ) and all the exciting-and sometimes not so exciting-events that take place in our little growing family.
Feel free to browse, comment, or not comment...I still enjoy regular old-fashioned emails, too! =)

4 comments:

Janee said...

Lol - welcome to blogging! Be careful - I'm TOTALLY addicted!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. We think it's a great way for the family to stay in touch!

Just Like A Starr said...

Hey guys! Thanks for sending me your link Yumi :). It's so good to hear from you and to see your lovely family! Wow, has it grown since I saw you all last. Please tell Mitch I said hello and give the girlies a hug from me. They are too cute :). Here's the link to our blog. Actually, I'm the only contributor so I should really say here's the link to my blog. Please keep in touch!!!

http://starrrickandchloe@blogspot.com

Brian and Nellene said...

So glad to see you have a blog! It's so nice to keep up on what your cute family is up to. I really like reading your Romanji nihongo. I have forgotten so much!
Nellene