17 February 2008

Kela, Anna & Cassie

EMBED>

So, it was cousin Kumen's birthay last week and since he looooves horses and ponies, my sister decided to rent a couple of ponies for the kiddieo's to ride. Which was good because he basically refused to let anyone else ride Chevy, the larger pony...so everyone else got to take turns riding Cassie. She was so tiny and had the cutest heart on her okole (butt). Kela and Anna got to ride all by themselves and they absolutely loved it. Thank goodness for the belt they had strapped around them, because Anna kept leaning to one side, but they must have rode that pony atleast 4 or 5 times around Airi's big backyard. And because the yard was all dirt and grass, the ponies loved it too! Although the trick was keeping the ponies from stopping to snack on the weeds throughout the one-hour session...

3 comments:

Janee said...

Aw, that's so cute! I'm thinking about renting a pony for Maya's 1st birthday but I'm afraid someone will get hurt and sue me.

kim said...

Hey Yumi!!! I got your site from Rachel's. I've been going down memeory lane seeing Rachel's, Jenny Webb's and now yours. It's fun to see your great little family. You look so cute with short hair!!! I hope you don't mind that I peeked at your blog! Next time you see Airi give her a huge hug for me. Hugs to you too!

Ryan and Val said...

hey yumi, how did you insert this slide show in your post? i've been trying, but haven't been successful. what's the secret? thanks, val =)