A group of friends extended an invitation to run the Black Light Run...a short, 5k run around Aloha Stadium dusted with neon powder and decked with every imaginable glow in the dark accessory we could find. How could I refuse?
So, here we all are...all dressed in our clean white shirts.
And then some of us managed to procure some powder from the DJ's on stage...who threw packs upon packs of powder into the crowd. And then we threw said powder all over each other.
ALL OVER EACH OTHER.
Seriously, who comes up with these things?
Can you see our powdered faces and hair?
It wasn't just our hair. Oh no...we were powdered from head to toe.
Which glowed like this under the black lights stationed throughout the course.
Freaky!
And then after the race, we were sweaty and sticky and still powdery.
I don't think I've ever had such a fun time at a race...with such a fun group of ladies.
Good times!

No comments:
Post a Comment