Soccer season has come and gone yet again.
Anna joined the Pink Dragons in mid-August with 9 other girls for her very first season of U-10 soccer. I'm not going to lie..I was a bit worried for her! The field at this age level is HUGE! Plus, the teams have goalies, positions, and did I mention the field is huge?!
But, she jumped right in and had a great season and we couldn't have been more happy for her!
Here she is with Coach Rehan and her teammates.
This season also happened to be her first season with a new district, in our new neighborhood!
I must say, this district doesn't seem as organized or structured as our previous experiences with AYSO...but all in all, it was a good experience and we sure enjoyed watching her play hard every Saturday.
Or, well...some of us did, anyway.
Here she is on her first game day!
Rather than show all the individual games...I'll just post a few pictures I took of her throughout the season...
She really did work hard and improved in so many ways!
She was one of the youngest on the team, and definitely the smallest.
But she hustled and tried her best every game, and we were very proud of her.
Coach Rehan was a very patient and kind coach, and the girls really responded to him.
We were glad to play with him and the rest of the Pink Dragons!
Good Job, Anna!!



No comments:
Post a Comment