Hard to believe that this girl has been in our lives for 10 years!
She often acts like she's the Mom and has the memory of an elephant...but despite her sometimes bossiness and overprotective nature, she's a great big sister to her siblings.
When we were gone traveling, she took extra care of Kaden and made sure that he wasn't sad or lonely. I can always count on her to be responsible and helpful.
We are lucky to have this girl in our family.
We celebrated her birthday with Grandma and Grandpa at their hotel with her cousins.
Kaden loves Kela...and was very helpful in blowing out all those candles.
Happy Birthday, Kela!
I know I tend to be extra hard on her at times because I often find myself relying on her to help out so much. She will usually take these extra responsibilities gladly and does what she can to go the extra mile in helping me around the house and with her younger siblings. I know Heavenly Father blessed me with this special person in our family, to compensate for those things I lack, and couldn't ask for a better daughter. I love you, Kela!


No comments:
Post a Comment