21 June 2014

hawaiian airlines party at the waterpark!

On this slightly cloudy Saturday, Hawaiian Airlines pilot's union held their annual family fun day at Hawaiian Waters Waterpark!  We were super excited to go because it's really the ONLY time we get the opportunity to venture out West to the waterpark.  We met up with our good friends and spent a fun afternoon splashing, sliding, and swimming around.
Honestly, I can't recall having such a fun time at the waterpark!

Here's Anna...sliding down her favorite waterslide.  After sliding down this myself, I have to agree.  It was pretty fun. :)


Here Kaden is preparing himself to go down the kiddie slide.  He was a tad more cautious, and tended to stop himself right before hitting the water, but he still loved it and kept going back for more.  


I shoved him underneath this mushroom shower to take this picture...he was too scared to duck out by himself because of the sheet of falling water around him.  Hehe, I gotta get this kid used to putting his face underwater if he's going to survive living in Hawaii!


I took him down on the larger red slide once.  He ended up going underwater at the very end so wasn't thrilled about a second run, but at least I got this one on camera!  


My little fishes.  They all loved it here!


And while the daddys watched the little ones, Noelle and I got to ride a couple of the larger waterslides together.  This was the scariest one...and we survived!  Not without a few screams and too much laughter.  I am SO happy that the Laus are part of the Hawaiian Family...and that we can get together at company parties like this and have so much fun together!  



Towards the end of the afternoon, the weather got much cooler and we were slightly shivering at the edge of the kiddie pool.  It was such a fun-filled day and the little ones were not wanting to leave all the fun!  


Our poor kids will probably have to wait until next year's company party to come to the waterpark again...but it's all good.  They had their fill and we are so very grateful for Mitch's association with the BEST airline in Hawaii! 

No comments: