26 January 2014

sweet baby mia!

My sister Airi had her 7th baby!!
Luckily, I was home and available to drive her to the hospital since Paul was at a meeting and her kids were watching the little ones.  It was fairly quick (as always for her!) and everything went smoothly, I hear.
I dropped her off and stayed with her until Paul arrived, then went home and waited for the good news.
Baby Mia was born in the wee hours of January 26, 2014.
She's healthy and hearty and loved by all her siblings and cousins.


 Obachan holding her 24th grandchild!!


Me and Mia...and a photo-bombing Rumi.


Caleb LOVES to give his baby sister kisses.  
We're going to have to keep an eye out to be sure he doesn't kiss her too much!!


The new Kurihara family of 9!!
(crazy!)

So, so sweet!!
Welcome to this world, baby Mia!

No comments: