01 August 2013

another beach day

Summer is winding down and our beach days are soon to be no more...well, at least, not during the weekdays!  So we are soaking up as much sun and surf as we can before the kids go back to school.
Today we hit up Ala Moana with some cousins and Grandpa.

 Kaden loves the beach and the water.  
He would go straight into the water without a backward glance if I didn't keep an eye on him!

 Even I decided to brave the "deep" and take a spin on the SUP.
It was a little scary (as always) but so much fun!  We sure do love getting out on the water!


 And the kids like getting sand EVERYWHERE, it seems.

 Any time spent with cousins is a fabulous time, I think.

We took out the kayak and SUP and Mitch and Grandpa took turns going out for some relaxing exercise.
How lucky we are to live in Paradise!!

No comments: