17 May 2013

last day of preschool

Summer is definitely speeding our way!  
Today was the last day of preschool for Jolee and Kaden with Mrs. Neil!
We had a small potluck gathering at Moanalua Gardens with the kids from class.
It's been a while since I've been out this way!  And I forget that we have this beautiful, quiet field to run and play in!  We started off by feeding the koi fish in the pond in the back of the park.  There were also lots of ducks, too, so the kids got to have fun throwing pellets at the fishies and ducks...all while making sure none of the little kids actually fell INTO the water.
After fish/duck feeding, it was time to feed the kiddos.  We brought a tub of chocolate donuts (sorry-pulled the lazy card and bought them at the store! See top left picture.) while other people brought juice, salad, chips, and even ice cream.  Did I mention this party was at 8:30 AM?  
The perfect time of day for donuts and ice cream, right?
Thank goodness it's almost Summer Break!

No comments: