Jolee has this thing...where she likes to hide inside things.
She's always liked putting things on her head and crawling inside things...and has been doing this since I can remember.
Note:
Exhibit A:
This was when she was barely 3 years old. I was running permits at the Department of Permitting and Planning and while waiting our turn, Jolee got antsy. And spent half her time running in circles around all the chairs in the waiting room and climbing ONTO everything with a horizontal surface.
Including this book shelf.
Exhibit B:
This was also at Gymboree. She kept crawling inside and asking us to put the rings on top of her to close it up. Apparently, claustrophobic, she is not.
Exhibit C:
This was while driving. She claims she was cold...but I think it was a combination of cold and tiredness.
And Exhibit D:
Again, at Gymboree, since this place has TONS of things for kids to play on, in and under.
When all else fails, walk around with a bucket on your head, I always say!
Needless to say, she's actually a pretty darn good hide and go seeker.





No comments:
Post a Comment