“Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling...It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in.
It is what God gave you time for.”
-Neil L. Anderson
-Neil L. Anderson
Mother's Day Sunday with my kids.
I feel SO blessed to have been entrusted with their care...I'm sure I don't comprehend the magnitude of this responsibility, but I sure hope that I am at least partially living up to the Lord's expectations of me in raising these special spirits here on Earth.
It has become something of an annual tradition for Mitch to cook dinner for all of us mothers (and the families, too, of course!) on Mother's Day. He usually makes his Mom's Bulgogi recipe... which is actually pretty tasty! This is the 3rd year in a row, I think, that he's done it.
And we are all SO very thankful since Bulgogi is delicious!
And the fact that we get to eat it without any work, is just plain fabulous!
And the fact that we get to eat it without any work, is just plain fabulous!
And while waiting for dinner to get cooked, we played around on the trampoline at Airi's house.
Jolee and Caleb...before Caleb started getting handsy with her.
See?
I got to relax and hang around with my favorite little boy.
Who likes to stick out his tongue at the camera these days.
And then we got invaded by ALL the other kids on the trampoline.
I'm so grateful for my own mother who was such a wonderful example of love and sacrifice. And I'm grateful for my children who give me the opportunity to try and be more like her.
Happy Mother's Day to my Mom! And to all Mothers out there!

No comments:
Post a Comment