26 April 2013

fishies and birdies and ladybugs

On my jogging days, I have to get creative with keeping these kids occupied.  40 minutes of just siting in a stroller while I run can get pretty boring for these kids...even with an iPhone to keep them entertained!
So, I'll try and "bribe" them with some fish and bird feeding for after my run.
I'll often pack our bread ends and this is what Jolee and Kaden will throw into the water and at the birds.
Both of which love bread and tend to flock towards us.  
 How's that smile on Kaden, huh?
As you can see, Jolee sometimes gets distracted by her own hunger and ends up eating the bread instead of feeding it to the fish!  Much to the fish and birds dismay, I'm sure.

 On this particular day, we ate lunch at Sam's Club and while we were eating, a cute baby ladybug flew onto our table and I managed to catch it!  It crawled onto my arm and Kaden kept saying "ew" which is his go-to word for any kind of bug.
Jojo, however, loved it and wanted to play with it on her arm.
Unfortunately, the ladybug got smart and flew away before any overeager 4 year-olds could get their little hands on it.

No comments: