Tuesdays and Thursdays are Jolee's Gymboree days.
I get to drop her off for an hour (two hours on Thursdays!) for some art and play time.
We brought Anna here when she was 4 years old so she could get some exposure to art and play time with kids her age. Since she didn't attend an actual preschool, this was our compromise.
The same goes for Jolee. And she LOVES it!
She loves her teachers, and they seem to love her too!
What's great is that I also get to bring Kaden for some open play time after her class.
Kaden LOVES Gymboree as well. Everything is padded, there's things to climb on, slide down, and run around in! Plus, there's balls EVERYWHERE!
And every now and again, when I find myself babysitting Luke, I get to bring him along too.
I think Jolee and Kaden will miss their twice-weekly Gymboree playtime when Jojo starts kindergarten this summer!!

No comments:
Post a Comment