18 May 2012

pool day. first of many, i'm sure

The weather has finally started to warm up enough for us to hit the pool!

I usually don't brave the pool all by myself when Mitch isn't here because just watching Kaden is a one man job!!  But, this day was too fine to pass up, so I loaded up the kiddie pool, a few pool noodles and toys and drove the 1/2 block to our community pool with all four kiddos in tow.
 While Kela and Anna swam like little fishies, the younger two simply enjoyed playing with the buckets I brought along.

 Well...to be honest, Kaden kept wanting to scoop out some water all by himself.  
Which I was NOT okay with.
What you can't see in this picture is his other hand which I had a firm grip on, lest he decide to test gravity and tumble head first into the pool.

Jolee-ever the easy girl, was quite content with the kiddie pool.

When he wasn't trying to jump into the pool, he mostly wanted to pour water on the ground,


or, in the pool...

or, into the other bucket.

These two actually play quite nicely together.
And for the most part, played in the kiddie pool with their buckets.

Although I did sense a little "pool envy" on Kaden's part...

 My ham got a hold of Anna's goggles...


Hello Summer!!!
More pool days to follow, I'm sure!


No comments: