06 July 2011

6 months old!

Kaden is officially 6 months old!
I can't believe how fast time has flown by!
And how big my baby boy has gotten!!


How big, you ask?

His 6 month check up revealed that our Bubba is now:
28" tall (94%tile)
18.9lbs. (71%tile)
with a head circumference of 16.9" (29%tile)

As always...big body, small head.
ha ha ha..

  • Anyhoo-at 6 months old, my baby boy has started eating solid foods. And LOVES it! (duh!)
  • He still spits up. A lot. (Which combined with the above item makes for frequent -and messy- wardrobe changes throughout the day)
  • He can roll (and roll, and roll) over like a champ-forwards and backwards.
  • Though he can't crawl yet, he has learned to get up on his knees and often scoots forward and backward as he kicks his chunky legs. And believe me-he's a good kicker. (But I've known that since he was in utero)
  • Has started wearing size 4 diapers...the same size as his almost 3 year-old sister (though I'm hoping said sister will be out of diapers soon...)
  • LOVES, LOVES, LOVES the attention his sisters give him. Which is probably a good thing since his sisters give him A LOT of attention. As do I.

No comments: