Here's the newest member of our family!
(extended family, that is!)
(extended family, that is!)
Born about a month early...so he's super tiny...but oh so cute!
He arrived March 28th 2011 weighing 6lbs. 1 oz. and 18 inches long.
He's the tiniest little baby I've ever seen.
Ok, so that's probably just a relative observation, considering all my babies have been 8lbs. + but still, that's one little baby!
And like I said, he arrived one month early, so my Mom didn't quite make it in time for his arrival, but she's here now! Yay~!
And since little Caleb is child #6 in the Kurihara household, they're gonna need all the help they can get!
Look how tiny he is!!
And that little onesie? Kaden couldn't fit it coming home from the hospital.
While Caleb is almost swimming in it!

1 comment:
So cute!! Thanks for posting pictures - I've got to get over to see him in person! Austen was that size when he was born too - it takes a little getting used to at first, but they chunk up really fast. When is Elika due? I'm so amazed by your family - your parents must just sit back at times and look at their family and smile. So blessed!
Post a Comment