The past couple of weeks have pretty much been a blur.
Why you ask?
Kela brought home some crazy fever bug that lasted about 2 days. Then, as soon as she kicked it, Anna caught it.
Really....isn't that how it works?
And then, miraculously, it seemed to have stopped there!
...And then one week later, Jolee got it.
Followed by me.
It's been a FUN 2 weeks, let me tell 'ya.
This also happened to be on her birthday!
Mine as well, but that's almost not worth mentioning since this was the day that Jolee and I got sick. Ever been sick on your birthday? As if getting older isn't bad enough, eh?
Anyhoo-How many kids can say they got to be baptized right on their birthday?!
I know, I'm kinda jealous!
What's with the cooky angle of the photo, you ask?
Mitch.
Need I say more?
Also the same weekend (that Jolee and I were sick), Grandma and Grandpa Seavey flew over to visit and meet the newest grandchild.
Also the same weekend (that Jolee and I were sick), Grandma and Grandpa Seavey flew over to visit and meet the newest grandchild.
With the kids and I being sick, the girls having soccer games & potlucks, birthday parties, baptisms and then Mitch getting a brand new calling at church...I felt bad that we really didn't get to spend as much time with them as we would have liked!
But, the most important thing was getting to see them, and getting to introduce our little Kaden to Grandma and Grandpa.
In THAT sense, I suppose it was a success!
His middle name's namesake.
We'll be seeing them in just a few short months when they visit in the Summer (as always).
We'll be seeing them in just a few short months when they visit in the Summer (as always).
Walking like an Egyptian.
His favorite pose.
I don't own a scale so don't know how much he weighs...but I'd guess he's upwards of 14+lbs.
He's a big one!

No comments:
Post a Comment