This past Saturday was my nephew, Kashus's birthday.
And since my sister had planned a BIG birthday bash at Gunstock Ranch, complete with some pony rides...we decided to forgo the girls' soccer games for the ponies.
Soccer season has just begun and there'll be plenty more games for them to play...but how often do you get to ride a pony?! Right?
Silly me...I thought they were going to ride a "little pony" but apparently, they busted out the big-uns for the kiddos!
Here's Jolee.
Mitch was with the girls while I was busy with baby...
And it's a good thing I wasn't there to see this because, HELLO?!
Where's the harness?!
Yikes! I probably would have had a heart attack!
But apparently, she was fine.
(lucky for Mitch!)
Anna riding the pony.
She kept telling me she rode the horsie "THREE TIMES!"
Apparently there weren't as many pony riders as they thought so the kids got to ride them over and over again!
Mitch was with the girls while I was busy with baby...
And it's a good thing I wasn't there to see this because, HELLO?!
Where's the harness?!
Yikes! I probably would have had a heart attack!
(lucky for Mitch!)
She kept telling me she rode the horsie "THREE TIMES!"
Apparently there weren't as many pony riders as they thought so the kids got to ride them over and over again!
I apologize...though it was a birthday party for Kashus...I realized, rather belatedly, that I neglected to take any pictures of the party.
Or the Birthday boy!
Sorry...as soon as Elika uploads pics of her party, I'll try and link there if you're interested.
She had a cute Toy Story theme, complete with an uber cute cake.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
AND...just because...here's some more pics of our little boy.
He is 55cm long (80%tile)
Weighs 8 lbs. 11 oz (What? Wasn't he born that heavy? Yes...but he lost nearly a pound in the first couple of days, so basically, he's gained it all back. 45%tile)
With a head size of 35.5cm. (17%tile)
Still blessed with the Seavey small head.


No comments:
Post a Comment