Tonight...as I was driving along the H-2 Freeway, Jolee looks out the window, points at the sky and says, "COW!"HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
What's that you say?
What's so funny?
Hmmm...I suppose some background explanation is called for.
******************************************
Yesterday. Almost 24 hours earlier....
The setting: Driving home from the mall where we just had dinner (It was Tuesday. Kela has soccer practice from 5:00~6:30PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So, no...I don't cook on those days.)
The following is my conversation with my 2 year-old.
Jolee (while pointing to the bright, almost-full moon): BALL!
Me: Huh?
J: BALL!
M: Oh, no, Jojo...I know it looks like a ball, but it's the MOON!
J: Moo?
M: No, MOOOOOOOON!
J: Mooooooo?
M: Um. Close enough.
J (pointing to the still bright, still nearly-full moon): COW!
*****************************
Long story short, according to Jolee...
MOON = MOO = COW

No comments:
Post a Comment