I went to the zoo last week.
Twice.
It was HOT both days.
I pushed the double stroller, but surprisingly, Anna decided she wanted to walk all around the zoo and even on the way home!
(dare I say, I think she's growing up!)
They held hands throughout the zoo and it was just so cute.
And then, the very next day...
Mmmm...spam musubi's for lunch!
Our half started off at the Aquarium...and then after touring the aquarium, we all walked to the zoo. The other half of the 1st graders did the opposite.
So, this was the group that I helped chaperon and shuffle around the zoo.
Yikes, that's a lot of kids!
And since I didn't want to pay for parking down there....I parked my car (and left Jolee and Anna) at my sister Airi's house and walked to the aquarium and zoo. And then had to walk back.
And since I didn't want to pay for parking down there....I parked my car (and left Jolee and Anna) at my sister Airi's house and walked to the aquarium and zoo. And then had to walk back.
Having done that not-so-long-but-still-very-exhausting walk two days in a row...I was EXHAUSTED!
Not to mention sunburned as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment