Memorial Day weekend...Mitch decided it was a good time to visit his family in Arizona, since Kela has finally hit Summer Break.
Summer? In Arizona?
Obviously, this was Mitch's idea. And I seriously contemplated staying behind with Jolee while Mitch went alone with the two older girls. But the thought of Mitch going to the splash parks, and seeing our very newest nephew without me...not to mention the fact that Mitch didn't want to even take our camera?! I don't think so.
If I had allowed that, this post would be 3 pictures long. And I'm talking 3 lousy, iPhone lousy, pictures long.
So, last minute, I packed up my things, stocked up on snacks of all kinds, made sure my iPhone was charged up to the max, and hit the airport.
And good thing, too! I manged to keep Jolee occupied and entertained enough that I didn't even need to bust out the Benadryl I packed!
Just in case...
So...I did end up taking way too many pictures. BUT, rather than bombard your browser with tons of pictures...I'll only post a few, and direct you to our photo site for the rest.
Enjoy!
Did you know Cacti bloom in the Spring? I know I learned something new this trip!Of course.
Did I mention the temp got up to 103 degrees while we were there?
It did.
Baby Boston Kekoa Hikichi.
He's so tiny!
And the main reason we visited Arizona.
The splash park.
Man, we SERIOUSLY need to get some of these goin' in Hawaii!!
It was a HOT day...but super fun.
And well worth braving the 100+ weather for.
As if she even needs a tiara to prove she's one.
Here they are relaxing in the sun after swimming.
A MUST while visiting the mainland.
I don't have to push a cart around!
Of course...we DO have to pay attention to the traffic jams these kids tend to cause with their wanderings and racing around the store...
but what d'ya expect when you give kids their own shopping carts?!
but what d'ya expect when you give kids their own shopping carts?!
Kela is even becoming a teller-in-training!
(Future blackmail photo)
Especially when you can look at pictures of these cuties!
Mediocre pizza with lots of germy toys and games for the kids to play at.
Yaaaaaaaay.....!
(that's sarcasm in my voice if you couldn't tell...)
However...the kids had a blast, and they each got to take home some cheapie prizes. Isn't that what this place is all about, anyway?!
BBQ at the Seavey's with family and friends.
Here with Maya and Jadan Pousson.
The kids had so much fun together!
I would have taken a picture of the BBQ-ing...but I didn't.
I was too busy stuffing my face. Sorry.
And besides, who wants to look at pictures of food, right?
We'll miss you!
But not the heat.
Definitely not the heat.
For more pictures of our trip...click here!

1 comment:
Cute pics! My girls also LOVE the little carts. Alice is dangerous with them, though. I have to stop her before she rams into people. I can't wait for the splash parks to open around here. We have an awesome one a couple miles from us. It just needs to stop raining first!
Post a Comment