30 April 2010

my ongoing quest for peace...

...In Church, that is!


Well, OK. Of course we all seek some peace in our lives...but for the past 6 months or so, this has been my project for *hopefully* bringing a little bit more peace during Sacrament Meetings at church on Sundays.
I mean, when you're trying to contain 3 little girls in a church pew for an hour all by yourself...you gotta stock your arsenal! Right?

I made 7 folders. All laminated, cut-outs attach by Velcro, and with pockets for some of the extra pieces.


Is it bad to try and "teach" math to my girls at church...?


Hmm....Oh well.


Here's a "Spiritually-minded" one.
And I do have more than one.
I promise!
Hopefully...it will work.
And hopefully...the rrrrrriiipp! of the Velcro won't bother our neighbors either.

Oops! ha ha ha...

2 comments:

Lefty said...

These are great, Yumi. And i guess if the velcro is too loud, you could try magnets next time?

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Great idea! Do you have any hard copies? Where did you get the patterns? I should get my rear in gear and make some.