What's the phrase? Anyway-
To explain my lack of posting...here's a glimpse of what we've been up to.
Firstly, Grandma Seavey is here! And that means trips to the Hickam Air force Base and their parks. By far, the cleanest, safest parks for the kiddies to play at. And, they're rarely crowded to boot!

We placed Jolee on the slide and watched her climb up the entire way all by herself. And I'm talking about all slides--straight, spiral, short or tall...she can climb them all! (hee hee, I couldn't resist the cheesy rhyme.)
And of course, whenever Grandma Seavey comes, we must make a trip (or two, or three) to our favorite Dim Sum restaurant in Chinatown. So yummy...I could eat this everyday! (er, maybe that's an exaggeration...more like every other day...)
One way to escape the Summer heat is to stay indoors. We visited the Honolulu Children's Discovery Center with Elika's kids, Aya and Kashus. The girls had a blast...and keep wanting to go back. If the hot weather keeps up, they just may get their wish!Back on Hickam AFB, the bike/jogging path is perfect for all of us to enjoy the evening sunset...
I'm sure there will be many more pictures like this in the upcoming few weeks...


1 comment:
Wow! Jojo has some crazy climbing skills!
Post a Comment