And so close too! Okay, 'fess up - how many times have you been? I've been 2 times to Salt Lake and spent an average of $80 each time. (Mind you, I went without needing a thing!) And as a family outing, we went to the Kapolei one. (I was with Lad so all I bought was Chocolate Egg Reeses - HA) I really, REALLY enjoy Target! Next girl's night out, we should swing by!
Mari-I've been twice. Went for some hairspray for the girls & a toothbrush...spent $35. The second time, went for some dish soap, spent $25 (that's with the $5 off coupon). Hmmm, either things are super expensive there...or the temptation to buy unnecessary items is just too strong. I'm thinking it's the latter. I forsee Mitch banning me from Target in the near future. A girl's night out @ Target (without kids?) would be lovely!
Hooray for you guys! I don't know how you've gone so long without a Target. Luckily we've managed to live within one mile of a Target every place we've lived. Maybe not such a good thing, I know. I'm happy for the addition! And glad to see you guys had a fun time in Seattle! :)
We are the Seavey's. Yumi is from Seattle & Mitch is from all over, but somehow, we ended up here in Hawaii...and are happy to call this home! Despite all the chaos that comes with raising three little girls and now, one precious little boy, Kela, Anna, Jolee, and little Kaden are the pride and joy of our lives!
4 comments:
No way!!! Awesome!
And so close too! Okay, 'fess up - how many times have you been? I've been 2 times to Salt Lake and spent an average of $80 each time. (Mind you, I went without needing a thing!) And as a family outing, we went to the Kapolei one. (I was with Lad so all I bought was Chocolate Egg Reeses - HA) I really, REALLY enjoy Target! Next girl's night out, we should swing by!
Mari-I've been twice. Went for some hairspray for the girls & a toothbrush...spent $35. The second time, went for some dish soap, spent $25 (that's with the $5 off coupon). Hmmm, either things are super expensive there...or the temptation to buy unnecessary items is just too strong. I'm thinking it's the latter. I forsee Mitch banning me from Target in the near future. A girl's night out @ Target (without kids?) would be lovely!
Hooray for you guys! I don't know how you've gone so long without a Target. Luckily we've managed to live within one mile of a Target every place we've lived. Maybe not such a good thing, I know. I'm happy for the addition! And glad to see you guys had a fun time in Seattle! :)
Post a Comment