Congratulations to Jolee! Chyler took awhile too but as soon as the first ones sprouted about 3 or 4 more followed...then, nothing! I swear I thought she'd have 7 teeth for the rest of her life. Hope YOU are doing OK and that she's not soothing her sore gums on you too much!
Hooray! For a minute there I thought you were going to say... All We Want for Christmas is our gift from the other Seaveys ;) LOL She's getting big! Time for another one!!!
We are the Seavey's. Yumi is from Seattle & Mitch is from all over, but somehow, we ended up here in Hawaii...and are happy to call this home! Despite all the chaos that comes with raising three little girls and now, one precious little boy, Kela, Anna, Jolee, and little Kaden are the pride and joy of our lives!
5 comments:
I wish we could get some of those over here. At this rate, Alice will be toothless until she's one.
I LOVE it!! How cute!! :) I know, sometimes it's not so fun for Mom....but SO SO CUTE!!! :)
Lol, that is hilarious :) It took Maya forever to sprout hers too.
Congratulations to Jolee! Chyler took awhile too but as soon as the first ones sprouted about 3 or 4 more followed...then, nothing! I swear I thought she'd have 7 teeth for the rest of her life. Hope YOU are doing OK and that she's not soothing her sore gums on you too much!
Hooray! For a minute there I thought you were going to say... All We Want for Christmas is our gift from the other Seaveys ;) LOL She's getting big! Time for another one!!!
Post a Comment