I recently discovered this site. Have you seen it or heard about it?

Supposedly, it was created by Gwyneth Paltrow and it's sort of an informative, how-to-better-your-life kinda website. I read quite a lot of reviews/backlash from people saying that her information and recommendations are unrealistic for the "average joe" to even begin to afford. That the only way anyone could live that way is if they were born or raised in Hollywood with endless money, time, help, and so forth.
I admit, I don't completely disagree with those comments...however, after reading a few pages-I'm quite impressed.
I found the site pretty informative regarding health and food ideas and tips. Anyone who knows me, should know that I've been into cleaner, simpler living for quite some time. Granted, I may not be as strict with our foods and cosmetics as we should, but I try to limit our consumption of harmful chemicals as best I can. And while I absolutely won't be able to follow through with most of the suggestions (spelt flour? agave? organic everything? I don't think so-not on our budget), I have learned a few new things and even plan on making some of her recipes. I believe in a lot of her philosophy regarding foods and health and simple living...and if one day my financial situation were to allow it, I'd absolutely love to live more organically and naturally.
But for now, I'm doing what I can and learning as I go.

No comments:
Post a Comment