22 December 2008

5 months!

I just can't believe our little Jo-Jo is 5 months old already! She's getting so big, so fast...I can hardly remember her as a little newborn anymore! Nowadays, she smiles and laughs all the time, reaches for things with her hands & puts nearly everything in her mouth...including her little thumb (see pic). I'm a little anxious about her becoming a thumb-sucking addict like her sister, but for the time being, it soothes her need to gnaw on something so I'm ok.
I have no idea her measurements or weight since I don't own a scale, but she's getting HUGE! Moved up a new diaper size, has outgrown many of her newborn cloths & is seriously in need of a crib! The bassinet is just not working for her anymore!
Next month, solid foods! Can't wait!
Here's just a couple pictures of little Jolee with her cousin, Luke. They were born 2 weeks apart! Cousins are the best!

1 comment:

Gini said...

She really is getting so big! What a beautiful baby!